You might not have heard but yesterday was a holiday, so even though I tried my darndest to get my post finished, it just didn’t happen. But I DID get my official weigh-in and measurements done yesterday so at least the numbers are accurate.
I have now officially completed one week on the Shaklee Cinch program and the Go Green Get Fit Challenge. These are two separate, independent challenges, but they fit together so well and both complement my commitment to get leaner, stronger, and healthier this summer so I’m so glad that I am working on them both hand-in-hand.
So, how did I do? Here’s my current numbers with baseline numbers in parenthesis:
Weight 128 (130)
Bust: 35.5 (36)
Hips: 34 (37)
Waist: 33.5 (34.5)
Arms 11.5 (11.5)
I was a little bummed when I saw that the scale had only dropped by two pounds, but my spirits rose a bit when I did those measurements – particularly when I saw the three inches that came off of my hips! Here’s a roundup of my thoughts from week one:
1. I LOVE the Shaklee shakes. They are delicious and when I jazz them up with fruit (my current favorite is blueberry, mango, and banana) they become the perfect summertime meal.
2. I’m underwhelmed by the meal bars, but they are a lifesaver when it comes to eating on the go.
3. I do not feel hungry when I follow the Cinch plan.
4. I have been inspired by the Go Green Get Fit team to workout everyday this week. The countdown is on to my triathlon and I am working hard to get there.
5. My overall energy and confidence levels are shooting through the roof!