It’s here! Last week, I mentioned that I recently won a Garmin Forerunner 405 running watch through my fundraising for Girls on the Run. And as much as I would LOVE to keep this watch for myself, I think this is the perfect opportunity to raise even more $$ for the team. So I am raffling off this watch and for every $10 donation, you get a chance to win!
Here’s a little backstory: On November 2, I am running the New York City Marathon as a SoleMate for Girls on the Run. I set a goal to raise $3,000 for the team and I am so close to getting there! Check out my fundraising page to see how close I really am!!
So I am raffling off this gorgeous GPS running watch. Just donate $10 to my fundraising page and I’ll throw your name in a hat to win. Every $10 donation gets you a chance so if you donate $50, you’ll be entered five times! Shipping is included, no matter where you are in the world.
Here is a pic of the ACTUAL watch you will receive. It comes with all of the pieces and parts…including software, USB ANT stick, and the heart rate monitor. And the product description from Amazon (where this baby retails for $185:)
- Touch bezel lets you change screens with a simple tap (no more fumbling for buttons)
- Training features that continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when paired with heart rate monitor)
- ANT + Sport wireless platform wirelessly sends your data to your computer
- Includes both the USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor
- Download recorded courses to compete against previous workouts or race a Virtual Partner
Want to win? Grab your $10 and head over to my Girls on the Run fundraising page. Winner will be announced at 5pm on Friday, October 24. Thank you so much to everyone who has donated so far.